We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Radish 300 g
- Boiled eggs 2 pcs.
- Canned fish 1 ban. (230 g)
- Canned corn 0.5 ban.
- Green onions 3-4 stems
- Sour cream (nonfat) 150 g
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main IngredientsRedis, Eggs, Sour Cream, Mustard, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Cut radish into slices and eggs in half rings.
2. Canned fish are freed from the seeds with two forks and chopped into large pieces.
3. Cooking dressing: mix sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper.
4. Mix all the salad ingredients and decorate the salad with green onions.
Enjoy your meal!