We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
countertop-mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt, add the sugar and mix until they become a glossy meringue, add the yolks, mixing well after each one, the oil, the water.
Add flour mixed with ground walnuts, baking powder quenched in lime juice, lime peel (grated), vanilla sugar and with a spatula mix with light movements.
Pour the composition into the tray lined with baking paper and put in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test.
Let it cool very well, then cut it into 3 slices.
Cream-In a bowl, mix the cream with the powdered sugar until it doubles in volume. Add the whipped cream and mix until it becomes creamy.
We stop 1/3 of the composition for decoration.
Add the peel and lime juice, blackberries, mix with a spatula.
Assembly-on a plate we place the first countertop-syrup-cream-sheet-syrup-cream-sheet-syrup and let it cool for 30 min.
Cover the cake with the remaining cream and let it cool again for 30 minutes.
Melt the chocolate with the whipped cream, pour over the cake and decorate as you like.
Chocolate and lime cake - a delicious sweet and sour dessert
If you want to surprise your loved ones with a wonderful dessert, this is a super suitable recipe. It is perfect even for family holidays or to welcome your guests. See how it is prepared and what ingredients you need.
5 eggs, 100 g flour
30 g cocoa
50 g butter, 50 ml milk
4-5 tablespoons sugar, a little salt
Ingredients for ganache cream:
125 ml milk, 1 tablespoon honey
220 g dark chocolate (minimum 50% cocoa)
1 tablespoon butter
6 files, 7 sheets of gelatin
150 ml liquid cream
500 ml of natural yogurt
150 g powdered sugar
The oven is heated to 175 degrees and the tray is covered with baking paper and greased with butter.
Mix the butter with the slightly heated milk. Mix flour and cocoa and sift. Eggs are mixed with sugar and salt until homogenized, then milk, flour and cocoa are added, and mixed well. Pour the dough into the pan and bake for 30 minutes. Leave the top until it cools completely and cut into 3 parts.
For the cream - gelatin, dissolve in cold water for 10 minutes. Peel the 2 limes and grate them, drain the juice (170ml) and add the powdered sugar. Drain the gelatin, add a few teaspoons of lime juice and heat a little until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Mix gelatin, lime juice and yogurt and leave to cool for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Mix whipped cream and mix with gelatin cream.
For ganache - boil the milk with honey, remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped chocolate and butter. After 5 minutes the composition mixes very well.
Spread the first layer with 5-6 tablespoons of ganache. Next layer 1 3 lime cream. On top is arranged the second countertop, ganache, cream, the third countertop, ganache and cream. Leave the cake in the fridge for at least 4 hours until it hardens and it can be decorated as you like best.
Pistachio and lime cake
It's been 6 years since I said the surest and clearest YES. It was a very emotional moment! Because I thought I wouldn't just let this day go by, I quickly prepared a cake with pistachios and lime to celebrate.
We really like pistachios, which is why we chose to give the counter an interesting flavor. I chose to make a slightly sour cream to balance the sweetness of the countertop and so I came up with a super fast cream with mascarpone, condensed milk and lime and lemon juice. It is a super fine and very delicious cream. So if you have a craving for something sweet, not too complicated, this pistachio and lime cake will help.
What do you need?
200g soft butter (82% fat)
100g chopped pistachios
100g old powder
2 tablespoons chubby cream (25% fat)
1/4 lg baking soda
375g preserves condensed milk
6 sheets of gelatin (
Peel 1 lime and 1/2 lemon
Juice from 1 lime and 1/2 lemon
How is it prepared?
1. In a bowl, mix the soft butter with the powdered sugar. Gradually incorporate the eggs and sour cream.
2. After obtaining a homogeneous mixture, add the baking soda and flour, and at the end add the chopped pistachios.
3. Prepare 2 cake trays with baking paper and transfer 1/2 of the composition in one tray and the rest in the other tray. Leave the tops in the oven, over medium heat, for about 25 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test.
4. Hydrate the gelatin sheets for 5 minutes in cold water then drain them and add them to a saucepan with 100ml of plain water over low heat. Stir continuously until the gelatin liquefies.
5. After the gelatin mixture has cooled, add it to the bowl where we prepared the ingredients for the cream: mascarpone, condensed milk, peel and lime and lemon juice. Mix well until you get a fine and homogeneous mixture.
6. Assemble the cake only after the countertop has cooled very well. I cut it in half and filled it with a lot of cream.
The kitchen with spices
- 200 grams of flour
- 80 grams of butter 82% fat (at room temperature)
- 3 teaspoons (small coffee) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (small cup of coffee) Himalayan pink salt
- 180 grams of white or brown sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla bourbon sugar
- 1 vanilla bean (core)
- 4 eggs
- 125 ml Greek yogurt 10% fat
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated white chocolate.
- the same ingredients used as the first, except the last three (coconut flakes, cranberries, grated white chocolate) that you will replace with:
- 30 grams of almond flakes
- 30 grams of ground walnuts.
Cream / glaze ingredients:
- 300 grams of condensed milk
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar (optional)
- the vanilla stick left on the counter, boiled in cream
- 300 grams of cottage cheese for cheesecake
- 80 grams of chopped pistachios
- 40 grams of grated white chocolate.
• 6 large eggs at room temperature
• 200 g of caster sugar
• 125 g flour
• ½ teaspoon baking powder
• 180 ml of hot water
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 4 tablespoons lemon juice
• 375 g powdered sugar
• 350 g of butter at room temperature
• 225 g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 500 g of fresh blackberries (250 g for cream and 250 g cut for decoration and filling)
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or position 4 for. gas. In the bowl of the mixer beat the 6 eggs, about a minute at high speed. While the mixer is working, gradually add the 200 g of sugar. Mix for about 8-10 minutes, until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
Mix the flour and baking powder and pass them through a sieve, so that the incorporation is done evenly. Incorporate the flour in 3 portions with a spatula. Do not mix too much as the top will no longer be fluffy.
Bake half of the composition in a form (preferably Teflon) without using paper or greasing the sides of the form, for about 23-28 minutes, or until golden. Repeat the operation with the second worktop. Allow to cool and cut each top into two parts.
Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with 250 g of blackberries in a bowl. Boil for about 6-7 minutes until the blackberries become soft. Remove from the heat and strain the blackberries through a fine sieve so that the seeds separate. Allow the puree obtained to cool to room temperature.
In the bowl of a mixer, mix the butter, powdered sugar and salt at low speed until smooth, then increase the speed (2-3 min). Add the cream cheese (one tablespoon) and mix again for about 2 minutes, then gradually add the blackberry puree, one tablespoon each.
Mix warm water with sugar and lemon juice.
Divide the blackberry cream so that it is enough for 3 layers of cream and to cover and decorate the cake. Assemble the cake as follows: the syrupy top with a few tablespoons of lemon syrup, cream, blackberry pieces and then repeat for all 3 layers. After covering the cake with cream, garnish with blackberries.
Cake with peas, vanilla and lime butter cream
For me, the pea cake is part of the class of things I wanted or want to try. I said that if the carrot cake we were talking about made a career, maybe another kind of vegetable cake can do the same. I am curious and eager to try all kinds of things and in the field of cooking if there are exotic recipes I am the first to want to try them.
Apart from the curiosity to try all kinds of things, I want to find the best form for this blog. This time I'm trying a new way to write recipes. I don't know what it will be like and that's why the opinion of those who will read would be useful to me. I will try a second option to see which of the two will be suitable and then gradually I will migrate the content of the blog to that form.
What can I say, if I still have time, maybe I can get something good out of it and make my blog look better. I hope, with your help, to reach the most pleasant and useful form of this blog.
Now if I kept talking about the pea cake even if it sounds weird for many I said it was worth a try. The one who made this recipe for the first time says that the pea jam combines well with the vanilla taste. All I can say is that by adding lime cream I found a really special taste. It can be, let's say, a way to make friends with the little ones with vegetables.