We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the test
- Whole grain flour (premium flour) 165 g
- Butter 90 g
- Pinch of salt
- Water (cold) - 4 tbsp. taste
- Apples (sweet and sour) 5-6 pcs.
- Sugar 50 g
- Butter 30 g
- Cinnamon (optional) pinch
- Main ingredients: Apple, Butter, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
Sift the flour, add chilled butter, diced, and grind everything into crumbs.
Add cold water to the resulting mass.
Knead the dough.
We distribute the dough evenly in shape, while forming low sides.
Wash the apples, peel them, cut into thin slices and spread on the dough.
Cook caramel and pour apples on top.
Bake a biscuit at 180C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown! Enjoy your meal!)