We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the test:
- Warm kefir 400 ml
- Flour 270 gr
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Sugar 0.5 tsp
- Soda 1 tsp
- Minced meat 300 gr
- Bow 1 pc
- Greens to taste
- Green onions to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Seasoning to taste
- Main ingredients: Beef, Pork, Onions, Kefir, Flour, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
knife, board, frying pan, dessert spoon, plate
1) Add soda to warm kefir, stir and add sugar, stir the salt and gradually introduce the flour. The dough should turn out thick and not drain from the spoon, but tear off in pieces.
2) Add the finely chopped onion, herbs, green onions, seasonings, salt, black pepper, egg to the minced meat and stir well.
3) We fry on low heat, in a preheated pan, put the dough with a dessert spoon, level it, put a spoon of minced meat on top and cover it with a spoon of dough, trying to connect the dough with each other. We fry on both sides, it is possible under the lid.
Serve immediately to the table with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!!!