We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the test:
- Warm milk 300 ml.
- 2 eggs
- Sugar 100 g.
- Dry yeast 8 g.
- Butter (melted) 100 g.
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Flour 750 gr.
- Milk 225 ml.
- Eggs (yolk) 2 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar to taste
- Butter 20 grams
- Sugar 85 g.
- Starch 40 g.
- Main ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So pour the warm milk into the container, add the yeast and breed them.
2. Pour sugar, pour in the butter, add beaten eggs, salt, sift the flour, and knead the dough.
3. Cover the dough with cling film, and leave for 1.5 hours in a warm place to rise.
4. In the meantime, prepare the cream. Pour regular and vanilla sugar into a saucepan, add eggs and starch, mix well so that there are no lumps. Pour warm milk, put the mixture on the fire and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
5. Turn off the fire, add the pieces of butter and mix until it is completely dissolved. The cream should be thick. Leave the cream to cool.
6. Approach the dough, knead and divide into identical balls.
7. Each ball is rolled into a cake. On one edge of the cake, put a spoonful of cream, cover it with dough, and carefully fasten. On the other hand, cut the dough into strips, without cutting a centimeter half to the edge, and roll the roll with a roll.
8. Put the buns on a baking sheet with greased vegetable oil, and leave for 15 minutes to rise. Lubricate the buns with a beaten egg, send to a preheated oven to 180 C for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!