We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- canned fish to taste
- eggs 5 pcs.
- semolina 1.5 tbsp
- onion 2 pcs.
- vegetable oil for frying
- butter 20 gr.
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Sardine
bowl, fork, whisk, frying pan, baking dish
1) Chop two small onions finely. In a pan with a little vegetable oil, fry the onions, I also added a piece of butter, but this is not necessary.
2) Take a jar of canned "sardines in oil." The liquid must be drained, and the fish knead with a fork.
3) Drive 5 eggs into a bowl. Lightly beat with a whisk, literally 30-40 seconds. Add fish, 1.5 tbsp. semolina, fried onions, without oil, pepper and salt to taste. All mix well.
4) A baking dish grease with butter. The size of my mold is 16/12 cm. We pour the prepared mass and bake in an oven preheated to 180 * C at an average level without convection for 20-25 minutes, look in your oven, the main thing is not to overdry. In the oven, the souffle rises, it drops during the cooling process, this is normal.
5) If the souffle has risen strongly with a hat, you need to turn it upside down and put a small press, I have a form in which the souffle was baked. Leave for a few hours. You can eat both hot and cold, very tasty!
6) Souffle turns out incredibly delicate, juicy and fragrant! Such soufflé can be prepared from fish fillet, it must be cut into small pieces and fry with onion in vegetable oil until half cooked. It takes about 300 gr. fillet. Then grind the fish with onions with a blender, add to the egg mixture, salt with pepper, add semolina and bake. Choose the right option and cook with pleasure!