We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Milk 1 L
- Flour 120 gr (can be replaced with starch)
- Yolk 2 pcs.
- Sugar 40 gr (you can taste more)
- Vanilla Sugar 10g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Flour 6 tbsp
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 12 Servings
bowl, knife, whisk, pan
1. Pour a small amount of milk, approximately 150-200 ml. Pour the rest of the milk into a saucepan, add the lemon zest, cinnamon stick and simmer until hot until the milk is saturated with the aromas of zest and cinnamon.
2. Sift the flour, add in small portions cold milk, stirring so that there are no lumps. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt and two yolks. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add to the eggs and flour a small amount of hot milk, filtered through a sieve, mix quickly, introduce the rest of the milk. Pour into a saucepan and cook the cream until thickened, stirring constantly so that there are no lumps. If lumps nevertheless appeared, then you can skip the cream through a sieve.
4. Fill the form with a film, transfer the cream, smooth and cover with a film on top so that a crust does not appear. Leave to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for 1.5-3 hours, until the cream completely hardens.
5. Dust the board with flour, put the cream on top, dust with flour.
Cut into 12-16 pieces. Roll each slice in flour.
6. Add a pinch of salt to the eggs and mix until smooth. Dip each piece into an egg. Then roll again in flour.
7. Fry in large quantities of vegetable oil on all sides.
8. Mix sugar with cinnamon, roll in fried milk.