We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Cookies "Savoyardi" 40 pcs. (about 350 gr)
- Freshly brewed coffee 300 ml
- Mascarpone 500 gr
- Cream fat 33% 300 gr
- Sugar 150 gr
- Cognac 1 tbsp (or Marsala wine)
- Yolks 6 pcs.
- Cocoa 1 tbsp
- Main ingredients
1. Mix the yolks with sugar, put in a steam bath and heat for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly so that the yolks do not cook. Thus, the yolks undergo heat treatment and will be safe. If you are confident in the safety of eggs, then you can skip this step and use raw yolks for cream. Further, the yolks, both raw and heat-treated, need to be beaten with a mixer until they brighten and become lush for 5-7 minutes.
2. Beat the chilled cream until splendid.
3. Mix the mascarpone with the cooled yolks, add the cream in parts, gently mixing, trying to maintain the airiness of the cream. Add 1 tbsp. cognac.
4. Dip the Savoyardi cookies in cold coffee for literally 1 second, not more, otherwise it will get too wet. Put a layer of cookies, on top of your cream, again a layer of coffee-soaked cookies and cream. Cover with cling film and leave to soak for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Sprinkle cocoa before serving.