We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Portion the chicken and boil it in water with a little salt.
Peel and wash the vegetables.
Finely chop the onion, the small rooted cubes, the peppers as well.
After gathering the foam resulting from boiling the meat, add the onion and then the carrots, parsnips and celery.
When the meat is cooked, add the peppers.
Mix the yolk and cream well with a blender, add the lemon juice.
Straighten with the above mixture and keep on low heat for a few boils.
Sprinkle chopped parsley during serving.
Being a Moldavian, uprooted for almost two decades on the banks of the Milcov, I lost my love for the extremely sour borscht and I sweetened the southern soups, hardened with cabbage, sour or crusty cabbage, and even the sweet ones that seem more a lot of soups (although they are not!). However, of all the Transylvanian branches, the best ones anoint my soul. I am blown away by the creaminess given by the cream, I learned with the aniseed taste of tarragon and the robustness of a smoke that retains its meat aroma.
As for the title, I also mean the men in the pan, so that we don't have discussions.
Zamuri is our gastronomic business card. We often ignore them because of the naturalness, the frequency, without realizing that it is precisely for these reasons that they are our identity. If we add thousands of variations to the theme, the thesis validates itself.
Last year was an initiation one for me in terms of them. In 365 days I tasted a few hundred kinds of jams and read a few (many) hundreds of recipes. Unfortunately, most of the time, I was left with a sour taste, I would say sour, but it can be confused with the sourness of the stew. I was unpleasantly surprised for at least three main reasons:
Receta culinara pasca fara aluat video bucataras lagu mp3
Cranberry recipes & # 8211 dishes like the mother and grandmother recipe. Chocolate baskets with berries. Easter with fragrant chocolate dough. Plum cake and sour cream top. Add wheat flour, semolina. Other delicious recipes for you. Galaktoboureko, Greek pie. UHT and ESL Milk, butter, cream, and various other dairy products. And most importantly: they taste like real milk! It is not an Easter with cottage cheese, if you are looking for such.
Calories: 856 Love in dishes: fluffy CAKE WITH WALNUT AND. EKNeI Step-by-step preparation method. Chicken breast with mushrooms and sour cream. Chef and belongs to Simona72.
Bread without yeast with yogurt and cream 125 g yogurt 125 g cream.
Soup and Soup Recipes
There is almost no Romanian lunch without soup or broth. Based on meat or vegetables and even fruits, soups and broths are the ideal choice for a healthy and delicious lunch. Almost all international cuisines have their own recipes for soups and broth, which are more or less original. Belly soup, fish soup, smoked bean soup, dumpling soup, tomato cream soup, meatball soup. Here are just a few ideas for delicious soups and broths, which you can find here.
Chicken soup with garlic dumplings, topped with cream!
This supper would be delicious, delicious and will be to everyone's liking! It cooks fast, in just 45 minutes!
INGREDIENTS (FOR 3 LITERS OF SUP & # 258):
-600-800 g of chicken wings
-340 g of potatoes (2 medium pieces)
-120 g carrot (one piece & # 259 average)
-150 g of onion & # 259 (one piece & # 259 average)
-100 g of sweet pepper (one piece & # 259)
-salt, spices (we used a bay leaf) & mdash to taste
-salt, ground black pepper & md # to taste
1.Supply the chicken wings and put them in a 3-liter saucepan. Pour water over them.
2. Put the pan on a high heat and bring the contents to the boil. Gather the foam formed on the surface of the soup.
3.Then reduce the fire and cover the pan with a lid. Boil the chicken wings for 20 minutes.
4.T & # 259ia & # 539i onions, carrots, potatoes & # 537i sweet peppers & icircn cubes & # 539e.
5. Preg & # 259ti & # 539i pr & # 259jeala: & icircncinge & # 539i pan & # 537i pour & # 539i 2 tablespoons oil & icircn it. Add the onion and the carrot. Prepare them so that the onion will become semi-transparent.
6. Add the sweet pepper. Stir in the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the fermented sourdough to the pan with the fried vegetables. To avoid cutting, dilute it in advance with a hot soup polish to allow it to dry. You know everything over the course of 30 seconds.
8.In 20 minutes add the potatoes and the icircn sup & # 259. Boil them for about 10 minutes under the lid.
9. Prepare the dough for the dough: Beat the egg and ferment it with fermented forks, add salt and black pepper and grind to taste.
10.Add the garlic passed through the garlic press and the green mound (we used the parsley). Mix & # 539i.
11. Gradually sift the sifted flour without a homogeneous dough, softer than the one for the dough.
12. Working on the table pressed with flour, divide the dough into 4 pieces.
13. Spread each piece of dough in the form of a stick. Flatten it with the m & acircinas & # 537i t & # 259ia & # 539i & l & icircn buc & # 259 & # 539ele # 539in the volume & icircn during cooking).
14.T & # 259v & # 259li & # 539i g & # 259lu & # 537tele ob & # 539inute prin pu & # 539in & # 259 f & # 259in & # 259 & # 537i a & # 537eza & # 539i le pe un toc & # 259tor. While the potatoes are boiling in the oven, they will dry a little.
15.After 10 minutes add the vegetables, the vegetables fried with sour cream, a bay leaf and salt to taste. Stir carefully and simmer for 7 minutes, under the lid.
16.Ad & # 259uga & # 539i verdea & # 539a m & # 259run & # 539it & # 259 & icircn sup & # 259 (we used p & # 259trunjel). Turn off the heat and let it cook for 5-10 minutes under the lid.
17. Turn the soup into plates. Serve it with great pleasure!
1. Peel the beets and cut them into cubes. Boil it in about 3 liters of water. Separately, peel the onion and add it to the beet soup. Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat. After 40 minutes, add a pinch of salt, sugar and vinegar. At the end, remove the onion and let it boil for a few more minutes. Serve with sm & acircnt & acircnă.
2. Peel the beets and cut them into cubes. Boil it in about 3 liters of water.
3. Separately, clean the onion and add it to the beet soup. Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat.
4.After 40 minutes, add a pinch of salt, sugar and vinegar. At the end, remove the onion and let it boil for a few more minutes. Serve with sm & acircnt & acircnă.
1 kg of beets
1 tablespoon sugar
1 glass with sm & acircnt & acircnă
2 tablespoons vinegar
Chicken paprika with flour dumplings
- 1 kg chicken (boneless breast and thighs)
- 4 onions appropriately large
- 125 ml oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 200 g tomato paste with pepper
- 200 ml cream
- 250 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 was dafin
- 1 bunch green parsley
- For dumplings:
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon mineral water
Chicken Ciulama with Mushrooms and Cream
For this recipe, we need:
2 chicken breasts or 4 chicken legs
Method of preparation
- Put the meat to boil in a large pot with 2 liters of water. Add the foam formed when it starts to boil then add the cleaned vegetables, cut into suitable pieces. Let it boil until the meat is cooked and it starts to come off the bone. Fry the mushrooms in a pan with a little oil or butter. When they are nicely browned, take them out and set them aside.
- The boiled meat is deboned and the skin is removed, then cut into suitable pieces that are put in the pan to brown nicely. When it acquires a beautiful golden color, it is removed and set aside. Top with another tablespoon of oil or butter, then add the flour, stirring until completely dissolved. Now add 3 tablespoons of soup (or the water in which he boiled the meat and vegetables).
- Stir constantly to prevent lumps from forming. Let it simmer until it thickens and acquires the consistency of a sauce. Add the finely sliced garlic cloves and the two tablespoons of cream (this to give the sauce creaminess). Add salt and pepper to taste. At the end, add the meat and the hardened mushrooms and let it simmer for a few minutes. Our ciulamaua is ready. Place on a plate and sprinkle with chopped green parsley.
Stevia is a plant with many beneficial properties for the body, but it is not very often used in recipes. Stevia food with chicken legs is easy to prepare and brings new tastes and flavors to your plate.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- Clean and wipe with an absorbent cloth 2 chicken legs LaProvincia.
- Clean and chop finely 2 medium onions .
- Wash well 4 stevia ties , cut their tails finely, and the leaves into strips 2-3 cm wide.
- Finely clean and chop or grind 4 large cloves of garlic.
2. Put everything on the fire
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and brown the chicken legs on both sides for 5-6 minutes, then take them out on a plate.
- Add 50 g of butter in a tall saucepan and then add the finely chopped onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In the pan put the chicken legs, stevia tails, a powder of salt and 200 ml of water . Leave on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is very well penetrated.
- Gradually add the chopped stevia because it will not take place in the pan. It will soften and its volume will decrease.
- Put in a small bowl 2 tablespoons flour and 6-7 tablespoons of cold water stirring constantly. Put the homogeneous mixture of water and flour in the pan and mix to avoid the formation of lumps.
3. Finish the preparation
- Sprinkle with finely chopped or chopped garlic and stir again. Bring to the boil and turn off the stove.
- Let the food sit for a few minutes. Good appetite!
Stevia food with chicken legs is prepared in about 50 minutes and has a medium degree of difficulty. You need the following tools:
Chicken cream with mushrooms and gremolata
Today I offer you a super delicious chicken cream with mushrooms and gremolata, easy to make with simple ingredients and available to everyone.
Honestly, those who follow me know that I am not, or at least I was not a big fan of liquid preparations, but with a health problem I had to include liquid preparations in the daily menu.
And after the experience of over 25 years of activity in the Kitchen, I am a little tired of the traditional soups and broths that Romanians eat frequently. And on this occasion I had to put my mind to work and create some new recipes that would please both me and my family. I can tell you that today's cream soup was so praised and appreciated, even extra portions were requested.
So I invite you to stay together for the list of ingredients, but also the simple way of preparation.
For many other recipes for soups with or without meat or fasting and much more, find in the section soups and broths or click on the photo
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
- 500 g boneless chicken legs
- 300 g carrots
- 500 g of white mushroom mushrooms
- A medium onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 70 ml vegetable oil with neutral taste
- 2 tablespoons white flour
- 400 g cooking cream with 32% fat
- 200 g Greek yogurt with 10% fat
- 2 bundles of parsley
- Peel a small lemon or 1/2 a large lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100-120 ml of olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation for gremolata:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Wash the parsley and drain it well of water. We break the parsley, so that it is easier for us to handle it.
Remove the white part from the lemon peel, so that it remains only with the yellow one.
We put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
We mix by pulsation, we do not want to obtain a paste but a slightly coarse composition, as if we had finely chopped them with a knife.
That was simple, fast, but fragrant and tasty. Now I'll let you sit at the table and see you at the next recipe. Get to work and be useful!
Preparation for chicken cream with mushrooms:
Peel the onion, garlic and finely chop them.
We clean the carrots, wash them and cut them into coarse slices.
We clean the mushrooms of any traces of soil and cut them into thick slices.
In a large pot, put the chicken legs with carrots in 2 liters of cold water with boiling salt for soup. Foam whenever needed. Boil for about 46-50 minutes on the right heel. We stop a third of the thighs and put them in a covered bowl to prevent them from oxidizing.
Put the onion and garlic to harden in oil with a little salt until soft.
Add the mushrooms and continue to simmer until the mushrooms soften well and remove all the juice.
Put the flour over the mushrooms and mix until incorporated and no crude flour can be seen.
Strain the soup over the mushrooms and simmer until thickened. We stop the fire.
Add the cream, yogurt, chicken legs, carrots and mix until you get a fine cream.
We open the thighs while they are still warm, so as to obtain the strips like noodles.
Bring the soup to a boil again, add the chicken strips and it is ready to be served with the gremolata on top. I also made some mushroom chips for decoration, which you can also make, cut the mushrooms into thin slices and fry them in a little oil, over medium heat, then when they have removed the water over low heat until they become crispy.
Simple, tasty and elegant, and from here I leave you, not before I wish you good work and good appetite!