We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We are big fans of coconut, so this dessert is the best coconut dessert I have eaten in the last decade, the fluffiest, most delicious!
- 200 ml of sweet cream for whipped cream;
- 500 gr sweet cream cheese (mascarpone)
- 1 packet of small butter biscuits (140gr)
- 1 cup coconut (fresh, grated and lightly fried or bought - larger flakes);
- 1 dark chocolate (100gr);
- 150gr brown sugar;
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 75 gr butter;
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Coconut cheesecake:
Make a top of crushed biscuits and mix with melted butter. Put it in the shape of a tart and put it in the oven (for those who want more crunchy) for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool. Whip the liquid cream. Beat the vanilla sugar separately with the brown sugar (I ground it (powder) so that it melts faster, that's what I do with all cakes) with mascarpone cheese. Then add the cup of coconut flakes and whipped cream. A fairly consistent and fluffy mixture is obtained. If you find it very difficult to shape and a bit hard, although it will not be the case, but it depends on everyone's taste, it is optional to add if you have a few tablespoons of coconut liqueur in the house, or a drop of fresh orange juice. Place the whole mixture in the shape of a tart and level it. On top I added melted chocolate with a little butter and sprinkled a handful of coconut flakes. Let it cool for a few hours and only after that, remove the detachable ring from the form. It's incredibly good! It looks like Bounty chocolate only 10 times better (because it is less sweet, fluffier and lighter)
Freeze the whole cheesecake: Let the cheesecake cool as described and then chill for about 4 hours. Then remove the ring from the springform pan and wrap the cheesecake with the bottom of the pan in plastic foil twice. Then wrap in aluminum foil twice. Take care that it is completely sealed and no air is enclosed or can come in. Freeze up to 1 month.
Thaw in the fridge overnight. Therefore remove the foil and the plastic wrap and place the cheesecake in an airtight container. Decorate before serving and eat within 2 days.
Freeze single slices: After chilling cut into slices (without toppings) and wrap each slice tightly in plastic wrap twice. Place in freezer bags and squeeze out all the air. Freeze up to 1 month.
For thawing, unwrap the cheesecake and place in an airtight container in the fridge overnight. Decorate before serving and eat within 2 days.
How to make coconut cheesecake brownies
The brownie and the cheesecake are easy to make and it is as simple as combining them for an indulgent keto dessert.
To make these keto friendly brownies you will need:
Coconut flour - Brands can vary so you may need to add extra coconut milk if your brownie batter is too thick
Coco - Use unsweetened.
Low carb sweetener - I use a blend of monkfruit & erythritol but any low carb sweetener would work.
Butter - unsalted is preferable.
Chocolate chips - use a high cocoa solid chocolate. Preferably from 70% upwards.
Eggs - medium in size and at room temperature.
Coconut - Either shredded fresh coconut or unsweetened desiccated coconut
Cream Cheese - no cheesecake would be complete without it!
Coconut extract - Adds another coconut flavor to the cheesecake layer.
Baking powder & Salt - essentials in any baking!
Make sure you check out my other Keto Cheesecakes for more delicious flavor and style options.
Coconut Cheesecake - Recipes
Weather: 22 degrees, steady snowfall
What I & # 8217m listening to: Gold Rush Alaska on Discovery Channel
Want to know the hardest thing about making a cheesecake? Waiting for it to chill. You pour time and energy into it and you have to wait hours & # 8230 upon hours & # 8230 before you can remove it from the springform pan or take even one little taste. It & # 8217s a little bit of torture. You just hope it & # 8217s all been worth it. Alas, it is! This marvelous cheesecake has coconut in every layer & # 8211 shredded coconut in the graham cracker crust, coconut milk in the creamy filling, and crunchy, toasted coconut on top.
I confess that, with any cheesecake, the crust is my favorite part. Once I ordered a cheesecake in a restaurant and when it came to the table, the crust was missing! I was so sad. That crumbly, salty-sweet, golden gem of a foundation is vital to a good cheesecake. It & # 8217s is the perfect textural component. The crust that comes with this recipe is a particularly good one. I may or may not have eaten the crumbs of crust that were left on my kids & # 8217 plates. Perhaps. But there's no proof of that.
Raw Coconut Cheesecake (Vegan Raffaello Cake)
This delicious raw coconut cashew cheesecake with vegan Raffaello pralines and mango sauce is the perfect no-bake dessert for all coconut lovers. It is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and very easy to make with only natural plant-based ingredients! The creamy cheesecake filling, the nutty crust, and the fruity mango topping are making this recipe so exotic and simply delicious!
No-Bake Vegan Coconut Raffaello Cheesecake
Well, how about a trip to the Caribbean? This coconut cake really tastes how vacation feels! The combination of fresh mango and coconut is simply amazing. You may already know that I am a big fan of simple no-bake cheesecake recipes. That & # 8217s why the coconut mango cheesecake with vegan Raffaello balls is one of my absolute favorite recipes when I want a simple refreshing dessert. Anyway, the best thing about it is that the ingredients are not only healthy but also as delicious as traditional cheesecakes.
This raw coconut cheesecake recipe is perfect for warm spring and summer days and can easily be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months. So, you can remove a piece out of the freezer whenever you want to enjoy it!
How to make raw coconut cheesecake
Step 1: Making the crust
The simple gluten-free almond coconut crust can be made super fast. Simply, put all the ingredients (almonds, coconut flakes, coconut oil, soft dates, and vanilla extract) into a blender. Then process them until a firm and sticky mixture is formed. After that, spread the mixture evenly into the prepared mold and press it firmly onto the bottom. Finally, place the pan in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake filling so the base can firm up.
Step 2: Making the cashew coconut cheesecake filling
For the creamy cheesecake filling, you need only 4 ingredients: cashew nuts, coconut milk, coconut flakes, and maple syrup. If you want the cheesecake to get nice and creamy, please make sure to use full-fat coconut milk (no low-fat coconut milk!). Also, it is important to soak the cashew nuts in water for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight. When they are softened, it is way easier to blend the cashews perfectly smooth. Once the cashew nuts are soaked and drained, put them into a blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Of course, you can use another syrup instead of maple syrup if you like. Finally, fill the cashew coconut cream onto the cake base and place the raw cheesecake in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
The fruity mango sauce
Especially, the mango glaze and the vegan coconut Raffaelo balls are making this cheesecake fruity, exotic and tropically. For the mango sauce, you need a ripe mango or approx. 4 cups of frozen mango chunks. If using fresh mango, peel it and remove the stone. Then just put the mango pulp into the blender and blend until smooth. Since a ripe mango is naturally sweetened, you do not need to add any additional sweetener. Simply pour the prepared mango puree over the frozen raw coconut cheesecake. And voila! Your amazing dessert is almost ready to serve.
Instead of the mango sauce, you can also make a delicious raspberry strawberry sauce or a simple 2-ingredient vegan caramel sauce. Anyway, no matter which fruits or sauce you use, you & # 8217re cheesecake will definitely be delicious!
Vegan Raffaello Coconut Dances & Fruits
You can really get creative with the toppings as there are so many ways how you can decorate your cheesecake! I use fresh coconut chips, fresh fruit and vegan Raffaello coconut balls which you can easily make at home. You can also enjoy the vegan Raffaellos without the cake because they make a healthy low-carb grab and go snack.
For the coconut chips, I simply cut a piece of fresh coconut into thin slices, however, you can also use store-bought dried coconut flakes! Regarding the fruity topping, feel free to use your favorite variety of fruit such as strawberries, raspberries, apricots, pineapple or whatever you like. I decorated my no-bake coconut cheesecake with blueberries and cape gooseberries but as mentioned before any fruit will do!
This Vegan Raw Coconut Cheesecake is:
- Dairy-free (lactose-free)
- Refined sugar-free
- Requires no baking
- Exotic and tropic
- Super easy and delicious
- Topped with mango sauce
- Made with natural ingredients
Looking for more no-bake cheesecake or simple mousse tart recipes? Try my:
- No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Pie
- No-Bake Blackberry Mousse Tart
- Vegan Vanilla Custard Tart
- Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Summer Fruit Cream Tart
- Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie
- Vegan Panna Cotta Tart with Jelly
- Coconut Rice Pudding Cake
- Blueberry Chia Pudding Cake
- Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
If you try this Raw Coconut Cheesecake Recipe with Vegan Raffaello and Mango Sauce, please leave a comment below sharing how you liked it. If you try this recipe and share it on Instagram, please don't forget to link me to @biancazapatka and #biancazapatka to make sure I don't miss your post. Enjoy baking!
Instant Pot Chocolate Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
When it comes to making this recipe, it & rsquos not hard. Add the ingredients to the bowl, beat until smooth and creamy, and then eventually you & rsquore going to place the filled springform pan with the mixture and put it into the water bath that you & rsquore making in the Instant Pot. (Don & rsquot worry, it & rsquos just a few cups of water and you & rsquore not actually immersing the cheesecake at all.)
This is one of my favorite flavors for cheesecake and it tends to replace my sweet cravings that usually rice pudding or banana bread tends to fix. My boys also love this taste and sprint to the table when it & rsquos ready!
Sugar-free cheesecake recipes
The first option is a simple sugar-free cheesecake recipe. As you will see, it is very easy to prepare, and the result is simply delicious. These amounts of ingredients are for a small portion.
- 300 g (10 oz) cream cheese (choose a light option to reduce calories)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sachet of calorie-free natural sweetener
- Sugar-free jam to taste (berries give this recipe an incredible flavor)
- The peel of a lemon
- Lemon juice
- Oil or butter for greasing the dish
Method of preparation
- Start with the countertop: put the sweetener in a bowl and add an egg. Beat well until the ingredients become foamy.
- Add the flour and continue beating. Beat well to introduce air into the composition. The countertop will get an interesting texture.
- Grease the chosen shape with oil or butter and put the dough in it.
- Bake the top in the oven at a low temperature until it becomes crispy and golden.
- For the filling, beat the two remaining eggs with the rest of the sweetener (1/2 sachet).
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and peel and continue beating.
- When is ready, remove the top from the oven and pour the filling on top.
- Put the cake back in the oven at 180 ° C. Baking time depends on the oven. Keep checking its progress. It should be ready in 15 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the cake cool in it. If you try to take it out hot, it will break. Wait for it to cool.
- Heat a few tablespoons of jam to liquefy it and place it on top of the cake before serving.
Cheesecake with biscuit top
This sugar-free cheesecake recipe is ideal if you don't have time to prepare the top. You will see that replacing the countertop in the first recipe with a cookie base will give the same results, and you will save time.
- 600 g (21 oz) cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 glasses of natural yogurt
- Vanilla essence
- 3 sachets of sweetener
- Sugar-free jam
- Optional: blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or any fruit that matches the chosen jam
Method of preparation
- Crush the biscuits well. You have to turn them into very small pieces, without making them dusty.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, add the crushed biscuits and mix.
- Put the mixture in a form greased with butter. Press the base well.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C (350 ° F) for 5 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to make the filling.
- Remove the base from the oven and pour the filling on top.
- Bake the cake in the oven at 160 ° C (320 ° F) until the top begins to color. The cooking time depends on the oven used (usually 30 to 45 minutes).
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool in the bowl.
- Repeat the above instructions for decorating the cake. If you want, add fruit.
Sugar-free cheesecake by the glass
Our final recipe for sugar-free cheesecake is very fast and looks spectacular. What would it be like to make a simple cheesecake in a glass? We offer you a recipe for 2 servings.
Ingredients for the base
- 100 g (4oz) Greek yogurt
- 100 g (4 oz) cottage cheese or ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free berry jam
Method of preparation
- Put 2 tablespoons of granola in each cup or glass. Put the dishes aside.
- Mix the cottage cheese or ricotta well with the Greek yogurt.
- Divide the mixture into 2 cups or glasses.
- Cover each cup or glass with a tablespoon of sugar-free jam and you're done! You got a delicious dessert in less than 3 minutes.
What do you think about the 3 sugar-free cheesecake recipes? As you can see, dessert can be healthy. These recipes are delicious and very easy to prepare. Try it too!
Before you go.
Each week, The Splendid Table brings you stories that expand your world view, inspire you to try something new and show how food brings us together. We rely on you to do this. And, when you donate, you’ll become a member of The Splendid Table Co-op. It's a community of like-minded individuals who love good food, good conversation and kitchen companionship. Splendid Table Co-op members will get exclusive content each month and have special opportunities for connecting with The Splendid Table team.
Donate today for as little as $ 5.00 a month. Your gift only takes a few minutes and has a lasting impact on The Splendid Table and you’ll be welcomed into The Splendid Table Co-op.
Coconut Cheesecake Pie
- Author: Deborah
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 8 servings 1 x
Creamy and coconutty, this Coconut Cheesecake Pie is the perfect dessert for when you can’t decided between cheesecake and pie!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz) can unsweetened coconut milk (do not shake or stir)
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- shaved coconut, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place 1/2 cup of the coconut in a food processor and process until it is finely ground. Add the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Pulse until the mixture is fully combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- Open the coconut milk can and reserve 1/3 cup of the coconut cream that is at the top of the coconut milk. Whisk the remaining coconut milk and cream until smooth and blended.
- Wipe out the food processor, then add the cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar, the flour, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Pulse until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of the mixed coconut milk, the eggs and the egg yolk. Press again until blended. Stir in the remaining 1 cup of coconut. Pour the mixture into the crust, and return to the oven. Bake until the pie is just set in the center, 35-40 minutes. Let the pie cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine the reserved 1/3 cup coconut cream with the sour cream and remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar. Carefully spread the mixture on the top of the pie, then refrigerate until the pie is set, about 3 hours. Top with shaved coconut, if desired.
Total time does not include cooling time.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag me on Instagram @tasteandtell and hashtag it #tasteandtell or leave me a comment & amp rating below.
SHOP THIS POST!
Don't miss a thing! Follow me on Pinterest to see what I & # 8217m pinning!
More Coconut Love:
Around the Web:
You may also like.
Receive Free Recipes in Your Inbox
Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox!
Welcome to Taste and Tell. Here you will find easy, fast and family friendly recipes. I am a believer that anyone can cook and that dinner doesn’t have to be complicated. Come join me in my kitchen! Read More
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese until soft and smooth, add coconut cream, vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
4. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring after every 20 seconds until completely melted and smooth. Pour melted white chocolate into the bowl, beat until combined and smooth.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add a few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
6. Add shredded coconut and stir until combined.
7. Pour the filling into the springform pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Release from the pan and decorate with toasted coconut.
Share it with us on Instagram and tag @thecookingfoodie so we can see your cooking adventures!